• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sleeping Bunnies!

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
What do yours do when theyre fast asleep?

Max is hilarious, his ears twitch, his mouth chews away asif hes eating something, occasionally his whole body will twitch (he did it a minute ago and made me jump and spill my tea :shock::lol:) He sleeps with his eyes fully closed aswell :love:

Mimi aswell looks so strange when shes in a deep sleep. Her head tilts backwards and her whiskers and ears twitch :lol: The first time I saw her do it I thought she was having some sort of fit :shock:

I could watch them sleep for hours :love:

Biscuit moves around, his legs move like he's running and he chews like he's eating.

Ginger just looks dead :shock:

Marvin smooches himself up and looks like a furby, and Maisie just flops out with her head resting on the floor. They always look so grumpy when they sleep though!

This is how B&G sometimes sleep :love:

P1030413Small.jpg

P1030410Small.jpg

or this;

P1030765Small.jpg

Mine all flop out onto their sides or backs. They move their little heads and mouths - always eating!:lol::love::love:

wave:

havn't posted for ages but Barnes 'wobbles' when he's nodding off and he does little mouth twitches when fast asleep. sometimes his little paws seem like they're running - known as the "paw-de-france", like he's riding a bike!:love:

Barty flops out and looks dead :shock: Although there is the occasional twitch of his mouth and whiskers :love:

Heather either huddles up and looks like a small balck and white slipper :roll: or flops out on her side with her chin resting on the floor and closes her eyes :love:

Paddy does the same,his head flops forward, mouth goes as if he's chewing on a carrot and his back legs jiggle as though he's chasing a carrot ;-)

Teddi sleeps mostly like this...

DSCN6057.jpg
[/IMG]

Or totally zonked......

DSCN6083.jpg
[/IMG]

I have to stand & watch to see if he's still breathing .... & it takes ages to wake him up :lol:

IMG00179-20110424-1202-1.jpg

Jack sleeps like this, aww x

eeee cutiepie :love::love::love:

mine sleep on their shelf in their cage, all hunched up together like grumpy old women:roll:

or if they dare to sleep outside, stretched out side by side. very very occasionally, tapla will sleep belly up and then i get to see her big white belly with the few grey spots on awhhhhh :love::love::love:

Back