• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frank and Petal in Their Wicker Chair :0)

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Wickerchair.jpg

Aw too cute! :love:

I've said it before...but that chair would last about 5 minutes with most of mine until it was chewed to pieces or peed on :roll: :lol:

Aw too cute! :love:

I've said it before...but that chair would last about 5 minutes with most of mine until it was chewed to pieces or peed on :roll: :lol:

I managed to get a shot before they bolted lol ;)

I'm lucky that my two are tidy and that Frank can't chew and Petal just doesn't ;)

:love::love::love:

Is it from Ikea? Alfie and Bubbles has the same one last year - I've only recently taken it out of the kennel and put it in the garden. They've chewed various bits but I'm amazed it lasted so long. :shock::lol:

:love::love::love:

Is it from Ikea? Alfie and Bubbles has the same one last year - I've only recently taken it out of the kennel and put it in the garden. They've chewed various bits but I'm amazed it lasted so long. :shock::lol:

Yep, it's one from Ikea. Only £13 as well!! Bargain!! ;) x

Back