• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which wood stain??

If you want a stain buy the Pets at Home hutch stain.
If you want a paint buy Cuprinol Garden shades, they have lots of colours

didn't know they did one, is this found in the pets section? any idea of cost? alot of questions i know:D but i had put a post up and got know replies but really need to find a stain as we are just finishing of a cage to try and put the babies into once we wean them in a week or so and i don't want anything that will harm them.

so glad i read this post:D i know i could do some research my self but life has been pretty crazy at the moment and i suppose i'm just being lazy:) but would rather get all my info from bunny keepers......am trying to learn all i can in a short time so that the 12 new babies get the best i can give them:love: they are just all so cute but so are my 7 other bunies;)

thanxs tim will have a look, try not to go in store as i end up at the adoption section:D and find it hard to resist:love: those bunnies

Back