• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hutch..

Ssteph_123

Young Bun
Where is the best place to get a hutch .. ?
Ive looked everywhere and the recommended size hutches are very expensive.. (dont have much spare cash at the mo as OH has just started a new job)
We had all good intentions of keeping fluffy as a house bun but we are rethinking that idea as she doesnt really get any peace.. (crazy 3 year old)
I have been looking at getting a second hand one but none near me :(
Can anybody suggest anywhere?

Have you checked ebay or any local freeads etc?

As long as its cleaned up and disinfected etc it would be fine :)

Okay, how about, what is your budget? So people may be able to suggest useful ideas that are within your range?

Ermm I dont really know.. Its a case of find the best price then convince OH to let me buy it;)

Sorry for being utterly useless..

Last edited:
I agree knowing your budget may help. Are we looking like less than £50? £100? Less than £200?

If you wanted her inside, could you maybe look at extending her enclosure inside? Which hopefully might help.

Ok, you'll likely need some extra money to weather proof it all when you get it. Might be worth a try to contact the contact blue vix has given you.

Back