• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh no!! Different Ings, buns don't like this bag!! UD P8 love H4P!!!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I don't believe it, last time I got the medium bag and they loved it, but this time I got the huge bag and it's different, and they've turned their noses up at it!!! :( it's thicker and hasn't got all the bits in that they like :( I was so happy that they were eating more Hay and now I'm back to square one :( and it wasn't cheap!!!!! :(

Last edited:
Email Graham & Ann.

They are the kindest most understanding people and are always prepared to answer emails and queries :)

Hay does change from Time to Time - depending on cut etc, i've actually stopped buying Ings, as Ginger (the hay monster) turns her nose up at it.

I just received last week a 10Kg bag of Meadow hay and its the best hay i've ever had from them.

It's lovely and green, smells lovely and fresh and the buns are demolishing it.

Thanks, I'll email them at lunchtime :wave: the meadow hay sounds good, I'll have to try that next. I've been using meadow hay in the litter tray but it's the one from hay experts. Which do you put in litter trays? Don't know whether to keep getting the cheap one for litter trays and get Hay for pets for munching... In the meantime, I don't know what I'm gonna do with this huge bag of Ings :(

Email Graham & Ann.

They are the kindest most understanding people and are always prepared to answer emails and queries :)

Hay does change from Time to Time - depending on cut etc, i've actually stopped buying Ings, as Ginger (the hay monster) turns her nose up at it.

I just received last week a 10Kg bag of Meadow hay and its the best hay i've ever had from them.

It's lovely and green, smells lovely and fresh and the buns are demolishing it.

Gosh, I hope mine like it, ordered the 10kg bag which is due any day because they ate through the medium one so quickly!
If not they're going to be stuck with just their litter tray hay for a while...

Thanks, I'll email them at lunchtime :wave: the meadow hay sounds good, I'll have to try that next. I've been using meadow hay in the litter tray but it's the one from hay experts. Which do you put in litter trays? Don't know whether to keep getting the cheap one for litter trays and get Hay for pets for munching... In the meantime, I don't know what I'm gonna do with this huge bag of Ings :(

Sell it to a member on here? :)

I only use meadow hay - we have a complex litter tray issue here, that i wont go into, but it means our litter trays have a combo of things.

I only buy meadow hay from H4P and use it everywhere i need hay. i dont buy cheap hay to put in litter trays etc etc.

Hay for pets is fab!!! I followed advice and emailed them to tell them my buns don't like the new batch of Ings. Graham said give it a few days to see if they get used to it, so I did, but they're still not impressed, so I emailed again and they're sending me a free bag of meadow hay!!! How awesome is that?? :D :D That's what you call customer service!!! :D

ours is different this time aswell and they aren't as keen and have decided this time the soft meadow hay is much tastier! :roll::D

this time it has really thick stalks and lots of brown ones. not sure what they are :? (the ings this is)

That's great! Our Ings is a lot courser this time with more other stuff in, but the buns seem to like it even better- good job really :lol::lol:

Back