• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newly weds Gizmo & Pixie face

VickiP

Wise Old Thumper
I wrote about this by mistake in behaviour and bonding, this is day 2 after almost 24 hours in the dog crate indoors, they were quite relieved to be out in the warm sun and freeeeeee at last :lol: note, they had been living side by side for months so were well used to each others movements and smells etc
They were both sleeping after a good investigate and run around :love:

DSC02058.jpg

DSC02059.jpg

DSC02060.jpg

DSC02065.jpg

DSC02066.jpg

DSC02068.jpg

Thanks ladies yes they are really happy, plenty of binkies :love: Just need to upgrade the hutch in there really although it's alright just for overnight we've modified slightly since I took the pics so they can both stretch out at the top and see out but I would like a bigger one for them ;)

Your setup looks so smart to Vicki :love:

:wave: Not as smart as yours! There's still room for improvement but at least they can move around and be bunnies during the day although the turf is going to have to come up and chicken wire under some new stuff as Pixie is a warren expert! Thats a project for next weekend and the extension to Ness & Jingles aviary run will be done the same as they are diggers aswell - I'll give them a digging box each and hope they don't hate me too much for spoiling the fun!:roll::lol:

Back