• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cutie-pies face is so cute. (pics)

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
S6308218.jpg

S6308193.jpg

S6308188.jpg

Last edited:
Cutie-pie by name and also by looks!! :love::love: What a squidgable lickle nose! :love:

She is very sweet but nervous. However, she did not mind me spending over half an hour taking photos of her.

Sadly, as the rescue said, she was used and abused for 5 years for breeding. Happy girl with her Sunshine though. Happy to hop around the house, not too keen on being picked up.

omg she has a stunningly gorgeous face.....:love:

both beautiful buns:love:

such a sad start in life..but so loved now:love:

i know my poor bridge bun bif...she was badly abused....it left her nervous and not too fond of people...but once bonded to our bridge bun oscar...she tried and was so cute doing so...she came a long way...then oscar died...she was never that brave little bun again. but she found love with bertie and bandit....her nemesis willow....her love of her "baby" my salem kitty cat...his sister zuzu...and her "friendship" with merlin.

i lost bif two weeks after losing salem last year.....i lost bandit and willow one in 2008 and one in 2009...

bunnies have expressive faces especially their eyes...bifs shone so much sorrow on her internet picture at the rescue......we had to give her a home.
i miss her so much...i miss them all..but she was a light in a time of darkness...we got her 5 days after my dads funeral.

i think we need more bunny pics amanda;) what camera did you use?
im limited to my mobile which has an awful camera....:oops:

omg she has a stunningly gorgeous face.....:love:

both beautiful buns:love:

such a sad start in life..but so loved now:love:

i know my poor bridge bun bif...she was badly abused....it left her nervous and not too fond of people...but once bonded to our bridge bun oscar...she tried and was so cute doing so...she came a long way...then oscar died...she was never that brave little bun again. but she found love with bertie and bandit....her nemesis willow....her love of her "baby" my salem kitty cat...his sister zuzu...and her "friendship" with merlin.

i lost bif two weeks after losing salem last year.....i lost bandit and willow one in 2008 and one in 2009...

bunnies have expressive faces especially their eyes...bifs shone so much sorrow on her internet picture at the rescue......we had to give her a home.
i miss her so much...i miss them all..but she was a light in a time of darkness...we got her 5 days after my dads funeral.

i think we need more bunny pics amanda;) what camera did you use?
im limited to my mobile which has an awful camera....:oops:

Thanks Debbie

So sorry to hear you have lost so many bunnies. Very sorry about your dad too.

My camera is quite old now. A samsung D60, whatever that means. James had a work friend that recommended it.

I finally got new rechargeable batteries that have made a real difference. It has been charged for 3 weeks. The old batteries never lasted more than a few hours. I needed a digital camera as I use to sell vintage clothing on ebay. No money in it now.

How are the rest of your bunnies going ? Well I hope.

Last edited:
Back