• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got an ouchie

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Poor Scamp reacted to his VHD. There was a bit of confusion and the 'alternative jab with a different base' which the vet suggested because he had a little skin reaction last time and I thought was going to be anivac actually got ordered in a cylap, he saw a different vet to usual and I only noticed the mix up when I read his vacc card later.

IMG_2541b.jpg

He is feeling very sorry for himself, and will only entertain visitors if they bring bribery particularly fresh weeds (and leave syringes of baytril at the door).

IMG_2526b.jpg

(This pic is from they day before cos he's slightly suspicious atm)

Aw poor bun - that's a bad reaction-I hope he heals soon.

What are you allowed to put on it?-(if anything after vhd as I know you have to be careful with human contact to it)

bunlover had some brilliant cream for one of her buns-(it cleared up my eczema a treat :lol:) but not sure of the name- calendula?I think it was derived from marigolds.

sue:wave:

He's not had anything on the skin itself, part of the redness is where he was worrying at it so I think anything to lick off would probably make him bother it more :? Unfortunately, it's low enough down he cn reach it easy. The pic is from yesterday and it looks slightly less raw today. He's got baytril and metacam.

Back