• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mums bunny playhouse is nearly finished, buns have moved in!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
:love:

Just need to secure the run properly, pop on the window boxes with flowers in, some flower pots and attach the little bird house she is painting for the front :D

Zippy's hair is growing back and Buttons has recovered well from her spay, they've both been binkying lots, think they love their new house :D

IMG_1491.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

IMG_1490.jpg

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1483.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

IMG_1485.jpg

IMG_1489.jpg

Last edited:
Looks amazing.
Do buns respond to their reflections?
The mirror are a lovely idea.

Yes, we stuck one on to start with and they were obsessed with looking at themselfs, its got nose smudges all over it :lol: theres one downstairs too that Zippy has to look at before he goes outside, he's very vain! :lol:

your mum has bunnys? :shock:

:love: :love: :love:

They were my sisters, mum got attached, my sister couldnt afford to keep them any longer and mum felt sorry for them so she had the doe spayed, got their vaccs done and has gone to all this effort to give them a nice life in her garden :D its kept dad busy! :lol: this is right infront of their lounge patio window so we can see them all the time. :D

They were my sisters, mum got attached, my sister couldnt afford to keep them any longer and mum felt sorry for them so she had the doe spayed, got their vaccs done and has gone to all this effort to give them a nice life in her garden :D its kept dad busy! :lol: this is right infront of their lounge patio window so we can see them all the time. :D

what a lovely ending to a story :love:
you and your mum can talk bunnies now, aswell as horses ;)

Back