• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

you know you love bunnies

:lol::lol: my mum said to me today 'what's that on your head?' she thought it was a spider but thankfully it was just hay

A couple of weeks ago I took some loose change from my pocket for my nephews bus fare and amongst it was hay he was :shock::oops:

I find hay everywhere. Outdoor set up, but hay still seems to get all over the house.

:lol::lol: my mum said to me today 'what's that on your head?' she thought it was a spider but thankfully it was just hay

A couple of weeks ago I took some loose change from my pocket for my nephews bus fare and amongst it was hay he was :shock::oops:

i always find hay and deadheads off plants in my pockets :oops: :lol:

Or, when you find a poo in your cardigan pocket at work!

I must have had the cardigan on when they were in the living room, then Inca poo's and i must have put it in my pocket, then forgot to take it out to put in the bin. Then i was in work and put my hand in my pocket and thought 'whats that' and realised!

Did my line dance class ( my back to about 30 people) with a big stain on my trouser back pockets where I'd sat and squashed a pile of poos. Very well-to-do lady came and politely told me:oops:

I'm always fishing hay out of my bra. :lol: The most embarrasing one is when I find I'm trekking hay into the carpet at work, as it's stuck to my socks at my house. :oops:

When you wake up in the morning and find a rabbit poo inbetween your butt cheeks.

Still no idea how that one happened...

I always turn up at work covered in bunny fluff! I have to carry a lint roller with me :lol: and there is nowhere in our house that doesn't have a bit of Jay somewhere!! And there's only one room that hasn't got nibbled Walls!!! :roll:

:? maybe you turned into a rabbit in your sleep?! Obviously not a toilet trained one though!

I came back a bit tiddly one night and thought I could trust them to run around free range whilst I slept. Woke up to find Marvin had fouled my bed, and somehow one had rolled into my boxers! :lol:

I am ALWAYS finding hay down my bra :roll:

That;s not saying much though...I've found a lot of stuff down there...coins...pen lids...the usual crumbs...bits of parsley...everything :shock:

Back