• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i fell in love <3

So sad isnt it - there are a few long termers :(

it really is :( some of them have been waiting for 2 years :(

once i have moved and have the extra space, it will be time for me to start looking for a wifebun for snowball :love: and i shall definitely be looking for one who has been waiting for a long time for a forever home :)

She's gorgeous :love::love::love:

I can't wait until Buckley is neutered so that I can start working on the OH to get him a wifey bun x

We are particularly fond of this little lady
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=19569

Buckley and I look through them together, he always tries to lick her picture haha, it's probably coincidence but I like to think it's cos he likes her :oops:

Last edited:
Aww lovely bunny,:love::love:

but the ad is a bit misleading?.... 1 year old bunny been waiting 13 months :shock:

gorgeous isn't she, keep going back to look at her picture :love:

just not the right time to bring a new rabbit home yet, but soon :)

Aww, I hope she's still available when you're ready. That'd be lovely :D

I am looking for a girl, but had a failed bond :(, so I need to make sure that its a good match to start with before I try again....I'm sure the right girly will come along.

:wave:

She's gorgeous :love::love::love:

I can't wait until Buckley is neutered so that I can start working on the OH to get him a wifey bun x

We are particularly fond of this little lady
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=19569

Buckley and I look through them together, he always tries to lick her picture haha, it's probably coincidence but I like to think it's cos he likes her :oops:
awww angel is a beautiful bunny :love:

Aww lovely bunny,:love::love:

but the ad is a bit misleading?.... 1 year old bunny been waiting 13 months :shock:

i don't think it's misleading. aged 1, she could be 23 months old :wave:

Fluffer's is Paw-Paw's foster mummy on here :love:

aw i didn't know that, that's lovely :)

i am fostering a pair of bunnies soon, they shall be here in a few weeks :)

Aww, I hope she's still available when you're ready. That'd be lovely :D

I am looking for a girl, but had a failed bond :(, so I need to make sure that its a good match to start with before I try again....I'm sure the right girly will come along.

:wave:

I don't think i could take paw-paw, even if she is available when i am ready :( she is very far away.
i would need to go to the rescue close to me because realistically, i know i could never afford 2 pairs if the bond failed. even taking a second bunny will be a big stretch financially.
i would need to rescue close to home so that if worst came to worst and something went wrong, i would be able to take bunny back to the rescue - horrid thing to think about :(

Oh bless you :( hope that you manage to find the right bunny to bond with :)

I don't think i could take paw-paw, even if she is available when i am ready :( she is very far away.
i would need to go to the rescue close to me because realistically, i know i could never afford 2 pairs if the bond failed. even taking a second bunny will be a big stretch financially.
i would need to rescue close to home so that if worst came to worst and something went wrong, i would be able to take bunny back to the rescue - horrid thing to think about :(

Oh bless you :( hope that you manage to find the right bunny to bond with :)

If you fell in love with a bun a distance away and wanted to take snowball and leave him there for a few days we could sort out transport as long as it wasnt Scotland or Cornwall

If you fell in love with a bun a distance away and wanted to take snowball and leave him there for a few days we could sort out transport as long as it wasnt Scotland or Cornwall

ooh that would be an idea :D
i shall see what my options are nearer the time :)

i must stop falling in love with far away bunnies, would be much easier for me to fall for one close by :lol:

ooh that would be an idea :D
i shall see what my options are nearer the time :)

i must stop falling in love with far away bunnies, would be much easier for me to fall for one close by :lol:

It would Stapeley have bunnies in sometimes or you could always come see me and go up to wirral :D

Back