• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why does everything happen when the vets are out of hours?!

BexPets

Warren Scout
It's always the way that everything will go wrong when the vets have a £100 out of hours fee because it's their day off.

I have to say though, 4 unconnected problems in one day is a bit unfair considering we haven't had to have an emergency appiontment in months as nothing has gone wrong for so long :/

Just wish it hadn't happened this week. So much has gone wrong this week in general, the rabbits were the last thing on my list that were still standing!

I'm not but the rabbits are fine, the problems were quite minor, it was just annoying that they were all at the same time.
Very worried about our dear Minstrel. They don't quite know what was wrong and he's going back tomorrow for another appiontment. There was blood around his anus and he's losing some fur. We've had him for so long and he's 5 years old, and only just starting to be introduced to the girl he's always liked (after getting her pregnant once, but seeming only to care about nuzzling her and licking her before and after, we got her an abortion and then spayed.)
sorry to moan x

Back