• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Urine Stains

Pabala

Young Bun
Our rabbits are getting older and are tending to pee on the laminate floor and there covers, problem is it is marking the floors like white salt marks, any tips on how to get it off laminate flooring. Yeh do wash floor every day but it seems to appear again

i have self adhesive lino tiles in scooter cage and i use white vingar diluted too but unfortunatly ive found that if u dont clean it up straight away it leaves a mark and u cant get it off. srry i couldnt be off more keep but some times the white vingar mixture does take it off.

i have self adhesive lino tiles in scooter cage and i use white vingar diluted too but unfortunatly ive found that if u dont clean it up straight away it leaves a mark and u cant get it off. srry i couldnt be off more keep but some times the white vingar mixture does take it off.

What leaves a mark if you dont clean it up straight away? The urine or the vinegar?

Ive left white vinegar (not diluted if its a bad calcium stain) on carriers and my foam mats for up to 5 minutes. Then I just wipe it away with a cloth and thats it. Stinks, but it works. If your weird like me, you can see it disolving the calcium if you watch closely :oops::lol:

The buns have peed on out laminate flooring, but ive always wiped it up straight away and never had any problems, i might have used vinegar on a cloth occasionally, dont think ive ever had any problems. x

I use vinegar spray on eveything, even the bunny rugs :). It is fab and takes the urine stains out so well.

Back