• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fighting bunnies Bella and Dutchie little horrors

weeble

B C and D have been bonded for two and a half years and have mostly lived happily. F arrived a year ago and settled in straight away he is no prob.

Yesterday not sure what happened to start it but B and D were chasing each other and ended up rolling over locked together. I assumed at the time B started it as she can be a little madam! At the time I checked them over and they both seemed fine B had a bald patch the size of a penny on her side and a very small cut but nothing serious and D was fine

Today all seemed well again so I put them all out in the run in the garden on the grass ( A and E hadnt been on it for a week and it has rained a lot since then ) I went in to make a cup of tea and came out to see fur everywhere and Ds nose bleeding. I checked him over and he seems fine it is only a small nick, B is ok too.

I sat watching them for a bit and D went to chase B every time she went near him. they have obviously had a lovers tiff as D isnt chasing C or F but I just dont know why :(

no point to this thread as such I just wanted to write it down

Last edited:
Not really got any answers for you other than maybe spring fever??

Sending 'make friends' vibes their way :wave:

Not really got any answers for you other than maybe spring fever??

Sending 'make friends' vibes their way :wave:

I did think that but they havent done it before and those two have always been so loved up, its odd

Just been to check on them and Chloe is washing Dutchies nose for him and Bella is eating at the opposite side of the run

they must have had a falling out over something. Hope they make up soon though!

Grooming is a good sign though :)

I have put them back in their shed/run and all 4 are flopped out together Bella at one end and Dutchie the other its not like them :(

Back