• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love it when a plan comes together, well nearly!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Thank you so much to everyone involved in todays bunnyrun :love: It went so smoothly except for Steve's last bit, where he managed to park 2 minutes away from Sue for about an hour before they realised!! A special thank you to MrsGibbo who is a new member but has got straight in with helping out :D

Bunnies are happily munching hay and have been left to settle down and de-stress but I am sure piccies will follow shortly ;) :lol:

I'm not supposed to be on this weekend, but couldn't resist checking up on how things were for the new arrivals. :oops:

It was no problem. Lovely to meet the nosy Rosipippin and gorgeous Angel. Both real beauties!!!! :wave:

Crackin names on here - susie bun, susie b1 and suzibunbun ! Agreed those beauties are beautiful and can't wait for photos....

Last edited:
They seem very settled. Have been eating and drinking well, lots of flopping out and plenty of humping! Guess I can't ask for more than that after such a long journey for them :D Angel can go a good speed considering how deformed her legs are!

I have never smelt such hormonal females :shock: I am worried now as I still have the trio bonding downstairs as I chickened out of putting them in the hutch today :oops: I just hope they don't get a wiff of it!

Hormonal females?:shock: You can smell that? :shock: Gosh I never knew! There's obviously so much i don't know still :cry::cry: hope it won't pose a problem - they sound really happy anyway - off to work soon - hope you all have a great day x

I am completely exhausted, I have been up and down with them all night. Angel is constantly humping Rosi pippin and Rosi is trying to hump her. Rosi has lost fur :( I have never seen 2 such hormonal females :shock:

Angel is definitely the dominant of the 2, I feel a bit sorry for little Rosi. Not sure what to do about it at the moment. I wasn't keen on getting Angel neutered but if her behaviour doesn't calm down I will have no choice :(

Anyway they are booked in for a check up with our vets on Wednesday and continue to eat and poo well :D

Oh no! They were both vet checked at mine when I first got them, approx 8 weeks ago?? Rozi was always the lively one and I witnessed only humpyhumpy games a few times but nothing overly excessive that i was concerned about.:cry: Angel was always the quieter one who didn't do much and Rozi was always the lively one when out free ranging :cry::cry: sad now - have they been out running round ?

Poor Rosipippin, she is quite a bit smaller than the gorgeous Angel. Good luck with them Liz! :wave:

Oh no! They were both vet checked at mine when I first got them, approx 8 weeks ago?? Rozi was always the lively one and I witnessed only humpyhumpy games a few times but nothing overly excessive that i was concerned about.:cry: Angel was always the quieter one who didn't do much and Rozi was always the lively one when out free ranging :cry::cry: sad now - have they been out running round ?

How strange. Angel has been squashing poor Rozi! But they have settled down a lot during the day :). We will discuss vaccinations and neutering with the vet on Wednesday

Back