• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

yummy corn on the cob

Status
Not open for further replies.

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Is this all for me?
medium.jpg

get stuck in
134533904.jpg

do you mind?
134533914.jpg

is it round my chops?
134533941.jpg

lick my lips
134533922.jpg

Last edited:
Aww bless :love::love:

When you feed a rabbit corn on the cob what do you have to do to it? :oops:
Do you just feed it raw?

I remember asking on here once if my buns could have sweetcorn and was told they couldn't as they can't digest it (I think that was the reason). I know I didn't give it to them.

I remember asking on here once if my buns could have sweetcorn and was told they couldn't as they can't digest it (I think that was the reason). I know I didn't give it to them.

sometimes it can get stuck in their gut and cause blockages.

Im not sure:? mine have it occassionally and have always been fine

I just did several searches on here about it and some say it's fine and others say best to avoid:? mine have never had any problems.

I just did several searches on here about it and some say it's fine and others say best to avoid:? mine have never had any problems.

I think it would be ok for a treat like once every few weeks or something, especially as it quite a big treat. :lol:

baby corn is fine as it's that much smaller, it's just the big corn, if they don't chew it up properly, can get stuck as they don't really digest it.

baby corn is fine as it's that much smaller, it's just the big corn, if they don't chew it up properly, can get stuck as they don't really digest it.

Thanks will avoid corn on the cob in future just in case:wave:

phew, they had it this morning was gonna watch them like hawks :lol:

So difficult to find out what they can and can't have as there are so many different opinions. I am definitelty going to steer clear of it just in case. Wish I never started this thread now:cry:

I would have thought raw corn would be ok. You can get the dried rock hard stuff that sometimes comes in 'treats' that I would have thought would be a no no.
That's just my opinion though, not gospel. Either way, mine don't have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back