• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The buns shed mesh door

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Got the mesh door built and attached to the shed today :D

sheddoor1.jpg

sheddoor2.jpg

From the inside (the buns weren't out in their run yet as the grass was still wet)

sheddoor3.jpg

Beano having a look!

sheddoor4.jpg

Because of the big lock on the solid door it won't shut over the mesh one so when I want to shut the solid door the mesh one has to be attached open on the inside like this (in winter the mesh frame can be removed as it won't be needed)

sheddoor5.jpg

:)

It's lovely, the buns and guins are relaxing as the sun isn't too hot and there's a nice breeze now :love:

Very well done Liz & parents - it looks fab! :D You must be really happy that you can go to school knowing the buns can be nice & cool in the shed now :D

Thankyou :)

Very well done Liz & parents - it looks fab! :D You must be really happy that you can go to school knowing the buns can be nice & cool in the shed now :D

Yes, I can go to my after school classes now!! I hadn't been going because I wanted to get back for the buns :oops:

Back