• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anything below two feet...

luvabun

Warren Veteran
is fair game for the buns in my garden :lol::love:

note the one-legged balance in pic one ;)

awww001.jpg

awww003.jpg

awww007.jpg

and Kiki sprucing herself up for one of her boyfriends :love:

aww006.jpg

What brilliant pictures!

Jeff does that kind of thing with my roses and other plants but hes a frenchie so he nabs things a bit higher! :roll:

:wave: Thank you for your kind comments.

p.s. biscuitblossom - I'm imagining at least 3 feet of foliage is pruned for you ;)

That first photo is AMAZING :lol: I'm sure you could get it published somewhere! i never manage to catch moments like that, bunnehs are too fast for me.

My garden is my buns. I actually bought plants today and my mam said whats the point I said because they love marigolds!:oops: you would think we have kids its full of ornamenst and coloured things for them to play with.
They are good pics and gorgeous bunsters.

Thank you for the kind comments :)

winnies angel - your garden sounds like mine - everythig has to be bunny friendly and then they go and repay it be eating it :lol::lol:

Bugsy is the Master Pruner :lol:

Bugsy003.jpg

Hoppit & clutterydrawer, you've given me food for thought. I'll keep a look out for photo competitions for pets:)

Back