• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jon's bought me a bunny... bonding in number 5.....!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Not sure what to call him yet.... Teddy has been abit aggressive towards him but things are going pretty well otherwise, he's very low maintenance :lol: :love: and the bunnies let him share their breakfast... just took some pics with my phone. :lol: excuse my bunnies moth eaten look!!!

IMG_1461.jpg

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1459.jpg

Naughty Teddy!!
IMG_1450.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

IMG_1463.jpg

IMG_1456.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1478.jpg

IMG_1479.jpg

IMG_1480.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

Your new bunny is very cute :lol:

Also, I've never seen a bunny that auburny colour that one of your buns is, it's stunning!

Your new bunny is very cute :lol:

Also, I've never seen a bunny that auburny colour that one of your buns is, it's stunning!

Thats Dreamer, he was from honeybunnies, he's a chocolate tan but is moulting at the moment.. this is his normal colour... :wave: ...excuse my fat ass! :lol:

IMG_1352.jpg

:lol: I wouldn't have realised that was your botty if you hadn't pointed it out :lol:

gorgeous buns - obviously blissfully happy and have the life of Riley :love::love:

and as for Dreamer :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Can I have dreamer please? I promise I'll look after him really well, only give him one fenugreek crunchie a day and make sure he noms lots of hay.

Pwetty pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :D

Back