• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Sebastian please? - eek post 18

Georgeypudding

Wise Old Thumper
He seems a bit off today, I cant quite put my finger on it :? He's eating and pooing (or atleast he was yesterday, ive just cleaned out so will go back and check later) his tummy is soft, a little full but it sometimes is during the day. He doesnt seem to be in pain or uncomfortable.

Can we have some "back to normal soon" vibes please? :wave:

Last edited:
I've spotted some poos that Im almost certain are Sebastians, they're a bit dark but a good size :) I think the barn dried grass ive been giving them has made them a bit darker than normal

vibes on the way! Its horrible when you know that they aren't right but cant put your paw on it! hopefully nothing but a bit down in the dumps today.

thankyou all, his tummy seems a little softer again. He's just stolen some sticky weed from me :roll::lol: I think he may just need to go for a poo :?

thankyou all :wave: Ive just turned my tv on and realised all the buttons have gone :shock: This would of happened Sunday last week or Monday. Could it be causing a problem now? Or would it of happened earlier? :?

Back