• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Identical bunnies!

Trixielover

Mama Doe
Post pics of your (mostly) identical bunnies! If you don't have identicals or only one, post them to see if another RU member has the twin to yours! (can be bridge buns ;))

a few people have sed shakira looks like a few bunnies on here but i forget hu lol
IMG_1007.jpg

IMG_1004.jpg

My bridge bunnies, brother and sister looked identical, but he was bigger. Most visitors could not tell the difference.

This was before I had a digital camera, I only have printed photos of them together.

bella and jasper look nothing alike but would be great to see if anyone had 'lookie likies' of my two :D

bella:

003-25.jpg

003-18.jpg

003-16.jpg

004-19.jpg

jasper:

008-18.jpg

009-17.jpg

006-16.jpg

009-15.jpg

(if someone has s double of jasper i will be amazed, my mr weirdy beardy!!! :lol: )

Kevin and Perry :)

Image00631.jpg

IMG028.jpg

I also used to have Blossom, in my avatar, and biscuit .... Bloss was a frenchie and biscuit was a dwarf lop , she was a mini version of Bloss but I can't find any pics of her :?

Last edited:
Back