• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our little Boarders :-)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
We have Hanlou's 2 bunnies and her 2 guinea pigs Ronnie and Tommy boarding with us at the moment and I took these photos of Tommy and Ronnie yesterday as I thought they looked so sweet and relaxed in their little beds :love:

Hanlou has very kindly given me permission to put the photos on the forum to show you :)

7-5-11024.jpg

7-5-11025.jpg

7-5-11026.jpg

8-5-11015.jpg

"Room service please"

Last edited:
Just a quick note from me to say a big 'thank you' to Maysie and Mike!! :wave:

The bunnies and piggies could not have been better looked after. Accommodation was fantastic for them - spotlessly clean and spacious with every little detail thought of such as fly netting etc. They were all scoffing hay within seconds of being dropped off and seemed to settle in fine.

We are back home now and the 4 rogues are fine after their journey. Tommy and Ronnie have soon got back into the swing of things and are currently shouting for their teatime veggies! ;)

I am more than happy to recommend Tuckerbunnies for boarding and my 4 fully agree! I honestly think they have been spoilt rotten....... :p

It was fantastic to meet all the bunnies 'in the fur' too, bless them. We were both quite touched seeing them all - John was especially touched with Helen and Baby Saint. :love: xx

A massive **thank you** once more and well done on creating beautiful facilities.

Thank You so much Hanlou for the kind words it was a pleasure looking after them as they were no trouble at all and we will miss Tommy and Ronnie shouting for their greens they certainly are the 'Two Ronnies' of the Guinea pig world...so funny.

Thank You so much we do appreciate it

Maysie & Mike
xx

Back