• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bad bunny day. =(

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Well since I moved the hutch the rabbits have been pooing where it used to be. Litter trained too well. :? Yesterday I swept it up into a pile and then forgot to bin it. And it rained in the night so I came down to a pile of warm, damp poo with flies everywhere and some had laid eggs on it. It's wasn't near the hutch but I have to be so careful with Grim because he gets a lot of poo stuck to his bum.

So I cleaned it all up and cleaned the butch too just to be sure. And while I was doing it Smoo snuck into the house and managed to eat an old strawberry from behind the bin, so I obviously hadn't cleaned inside properly. I hope it was just dried out and not mouldy. I couldn't get it out of her mouth.

And Grim is just sneezing and not himself. I'm really worried that he's just going to be like this forever now and it really upsets me seeing him like it. He deserves so much more. He's the most amazing rabbit and he's just got a million health issues. :(

I'm sorry your day is not off to a great start. I hope it improves throughout the day and all bunnies are ok.

Back