• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone got one of these?

Joh619

Alpha Buck
http://tinyurl.com/6c9xov8

Playhut from B&Q? We went to B&Q yesterday for something else, but we saw this and it looked really nice, especially for the price. We were going to get an aviary and take their current hutch off the run and put it on legs in the aviary, but this is a bit bigger, and we could add a run on the side?

We've already dug a space out in the garden for something. Just need something to dig out the massive tree roots :(

This is the one we have been looking at too:D The reviews were mixed, think its quite hard to put together, which has put me off a little (me and a 9 year old to build it:?). It looks like a fab little shed for the price though:D

Yeah, I read that they might be difficult to put up, but my and my OH aren't too bad at DIY so hopefully it wont take too long. We just measured out a space and we can easilly fit a 7x4x4 run onto the side of it, which is bigger than they have atm :)

I have that playhouse for Strawbs, I am sure I only paid about £80 for it though. Was definately less than £100 anyways.

I didnt use the hinge on the window and I meshed over instead of using the plastic. I saved the plastic and put it in during winter. I added a run to the side and put a cat flap in easily.

Here is a piccie of mine;

Being built;
utf-8BSU1HMDA4NjYtMjAxMDA1MDMtMTAxO.jpg

Finished with run;
utf-8BSU1HMDA5NjktMjAxMDA4MjktMTUzNS5qcGc.jpg

Aww, it looks really nice. Thanks for the photo.

Just need to get digging now. Although there's no way I'm strong enough to dig the tree roots out so I need to persuade OH to do that :)

I have that playhouse for Strawbs, I am sure I only paid about £80 for it though. Was definately less than £100 anyways.

I didnt use the hinge on the window and I meshed over instead of using the plastic. I saved the plastic and put it in during winter. I added a run to the side and put a cat flap in easily.

Here is a piccie of mine;

Being built;
utf-8BSU1HMDA4NjYtMjAxMDA1MDMtMTAxO.jpg

Finished with run;
utf-8BSU1HMDA5NjktMjAxMDA4MjktMTUzNS5qcGc.jpg

:love::love:this looks lovely..im after a playhouse for mine.

Mmm...if you managed to get it for that price I wonder if theyre going to have an offer at some point ....like a 20% of sheds:D May be worth waiting a little while?:D

Mmm...if you managed to get it for that price I wonder if theyre going to have an offer at some point ....like a 20% of sheds:D May be worth waiting a little while?:D

I think it was a 15% off garden buildings event when I brought it.

My larger one I got for £40 from my local reclamation yard!

its loads easier to clean than my hutches and more options to change the layout,ive put a cat flap in so the pen can be accessed 24/7.:D

I think it was a 15% off garden buildings event when I brought it.

My larger one I got for £40 from my local reclamation yard!

Well done:D I love it if I can get a bargain:p

I have been looking around since we got Poppy four weeks ago for the best type of home for her. I would rather get something realistically priced and then I can fix it up really nicely for her:D I have been looking at second hand sheds locally and theres nothing at all nearby to Hull:cry:

I have also asked for a price on a 6ft x 3ft x 3ft cage. We have a big summerhouse as well that I'm considering converting for her but I have a sneaky feeling she wouldnt go into it as she would have to go up a ramp to get through a cat flap:roll:

Back