• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

POPPET the quizzical Rex UD - Name Change! "Marina" is soooo 2010...

JayJaysDad

Warren Scout
Hiyas peoples! :wave::wave: I'm Marina...
DSC02913.jpg

Yes, I have a tilty bonce. Don't hold that against me :)
DSC02912.jpg

And here I look like a cardboard cut out of a rabbit!:)...
DSC02914.jpg

Quizzical look :?
DSC02915.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness , look at her :love::love::love::love:
So glad she has you guys to look after her and make her better now x

Thanks guys, were not doing to bad, shes ok this morning still a tilt but seems ok I have found homes for the babies well theyr on hold till house checks and there wives etc are spayed and stuff...
Vet said shes a rex what does rex fur feel like? I only have fwuffy bunnys o.o marina's fur is like stroking velvet is rex fur like velvet? X

She's beautiful and so teeny :love: And yes, rex fur feels like velvet (I believe, I've never met one.......................yet)

:love::love: I love wonky head buns!!

Rex fur is really short and dense and does feel like velvet, very very soft but not fluffy at all like normal buns!

Update

The more we called her Marina, the more we thought it didn't fit, so we were calling her "Poppet" and, as we kinda like it, the name has stuck.

So Poppet it is!

MORE PICCIES!!!

Look ma, I'm a degu!!
DSC02918.jpg

Just to give you an idea of how small I am, I've dragged Daddy's pump into the pic for comparison.
DSC02916.jpg

Back