• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

NOOO! Not the DRUGS!

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
DSCF4313.jpg

A certain little ratty doesn't like baytril!

DSCF4314.jpg

Few other quick photos of him

DSCF4311.jpg

DSCF4308.jpg

This is Whitey (creative, I know!). His brother (Blacky, lol) is looking very ill so don't want to post photos of him as it's quite upsetting to be honest.

Don't think he'll take it that way. I get it down him pretty easy, years of medicating my own rats made me a pro :lol:

No, I don't think my two would take it actually. Did your ratties have a lot of illnesses? It's good you can help give him his meds :)

No, I don't think my two would take it actually. Did your ratties have a lot of illnesses? It's good you can help give him his meds :)

3 had cancer, one had chronic problems with her lungs (pnemonia and the like) so I was constantly giving baytril and painkiller, not to mention the eye drops and ear drops that the mother and I think one baby had to have!

Back