• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rose Cottage Hutch Hugger

Err, Rose Cottage is a Pets at Home hutch as far as I know, cos there's one in my garden. So you'll be getting one from P@H. My hubby tried to resist me getting one for our hutch as they're about £50. He gave in and when he saw it he said it's worth every penny!

I think I saw a thread saying they were reduced to £10 in p@h because they're being discontinued but don't go by my memory lol :)

Also Ebay are pretty good :)

I have tried all over for mine and it's going to be about £50 to £60 - think mine were from Mutts n Moggies

There was a thread in the housing section, I think, about them being reduced. Shame I paid full price for mine :roll::lol:

But if you know the hutch measurement, then try direct from Scratch and Newton, or google it, because there was another company that sold them but I can't remember the name at the moment.

Have you tried the man on ebay that makes covers? They arereally good, you can have them waterproof and insulted too

Back