• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting a new rabbit :) / PICTURES ADDED

MichelleGsPets

Alpha Buck
I am more than likely going to see some flemish giants tomorrow, and going to take one home. :D

I'm so exited :love:

Last edited:
Probably people hoping it would be a rescue bun going to a great home but be lovely whatever that you will have be giving a bunny a home :) good luck x

Probably people hoping it would be a rescue bun going to a great home but be lovely whatever that you will have be giving a bunny a home :) good luck x

Oh never thought of that, thank you :)

I'm all for rescuing animals when you can, honestly I am. I even have rescued cats and handfed kittens myself too. But rabbits rarely are up for adoption here in Ireland. There is only two rabbits for adoption but they are on the complete other side of the country and I don't drive. Plus they are two males and I need a female.

Thats dead exciting!! Bet you can't wait until tomorrow:D I don't know what that make and model of rabbit looks like, so looking forward to some piccies of your new arrival! :wave:

I have a Flemish girlie called Ondine.
She arrived with me as a foster in a poor state, she got well & I fell in love so she stayed.
She has a fab personality, very laid back but keeps her very naughty Nethie husbun in line. In fact she really wears the trousers!
Flemish always seem to be lovely buns or at least all the ones who I've met at the shelter have been, so I wish you well with her.

Not going to see them till this evening :(

Thanks everyone :)

I can't wait fot it, hardly slept last night:lol:
The bond won't be for a while, after this girl is old enough to get speyed, then healed adn then the bond :)

sorry i was one of the 'viewed but not commented' i wanted to see a pic of the giant but then realised you hadnt got it yet. sorry :(

hopefully i will come back on later and you will have him/her and some pix :D

Back