• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bunmum for 10hrs and already....

....had to clean Maisies cage :roll:
basically the indoor cage was lined with newspaper and covered in a fleece (didn't really think about the litter training aspect of it :oops: ) Basically on my other thread i mention she hadn't weed and pooed and someone said its probably because she's used to being on sawdust. The pet shop didn't have any carefresh so i got some dust free wood shavings and ordered some megazorb online. Thought i'd change her cage tomorrow and give her a while to settle.
Left her in her room for a few hours to find one destroyed cage, covered in wee :shock: oddly she looked pretty please with herself. So while mumma rebuilt her house, Maisie got some much needed rest

IMG00622-20110507-2035.jpg

:lol:
Luckily the girls are litter trained for wee but there is poo everywhere!
Also they haven't been very well today :( But are much better now :D
busy playing in the pen and coming out for cuddles

I tidy Buster & Lola's cage about 3 times a day :roll::lol: It never stays tidy for more than an hour, you have so much tidying to look forward to :lol: I actually find it quite theraputic :oops:

my first 2 buns were litter trained too so never had to think about it before.
I must admit i had a sneeky cuddle when i was putting her away but she's still a little unsure of me!

Just poked my head round the door and she's sat on her box (which i made into a house for her) and she has already spread hay all over the blanket side :roll: already a little in love with her :love: can't wait for her to love me.

Back