• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures from today at bunningham palace

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Sam (Bluesmum) came with little Rosie to visit the buns, my cousins wife Paula nipped over and Karen (Rhianna came too but she escaped the pics!!

IMG_1430.jpg

IMG_1434.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1395.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1421.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

Lovely photos, the buns are all gorgeous! :love: I never realised the size between Teddy and Dreamer :shock:

So glad I missed the photoshoot:)

I love all your buns, but have really got a soft spot for Tinkerbelle now. She has so much spirit, despite her physical problems. It was wonderful to see her bounding around the garden.

I'd love to have a set-up like yours too - real bunny heaven.

Thank you and Sam for a lovely afternoon. Your directions were wonderful - we didn't get lost at all:)

Am looking forward to visiting again when you have your little man for me to cuddle.

whats the breed of the small brown rabbit?
theyre all gorgeous bunnies! and i love there home, wish i could get one for mine :)

whats the breed of the small brown rabbit?
theyre all gorgeous bunnies! and i love there home, wish i could get one for mine :)

Thats Dreamer, he's a Chocolate Tan. He's normally darker but is moulting at the moment. :)

That shed was an old one mum and dad were going to burn in their garden, i scrubbed it down, got all the ivy off it, put a new roof and floor on and treated. I bought four solid treated posts and the rest of the avairy is made out of two runs I had. The post stands screwed into the grpind where part of an old fence we had in the garden, the only other things i bought was the perspex roof and guttering :wave:

Last edited:
So glad I missed the photoshoot:)

I love all your buns, but have really got a soft spot for Tinkerbelle now. She has so much spirit, despite her physical problems. It was wonderful to see her bounding around the garden.

I'd love to have a set-up like yours too - real bunny heaven.

Thank you and Sam for a lovely afternoon. Your directions were wonderful - we didn't get lost at all:)

Am looking forward to visiting again when you have your little man for me to cuddle.

Oh good glad you got home ok! Thank you for coming to see me :wave:

Back