• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone elses rabbits been sluggish today!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
or is it just mine!!

im thinking cos its really muggy and horrid!,

all of mine have been lounging most the day :/ Smartie who has free range down stairs spent all day in his cage :/

as did baby bunny she was flat out in her bed all day! also matilda was spread out asleep most the day

weirdd!

Mine spent 3 hours in the corner of the room asleep. Even when she was outside she was lying down.. Lazy day :roll: :)

Oliver and the Spice Girls are spending most of the days at the moment in their shed under the hutch, even though they have free range. They're coming out about 7 - 8pm to play. Wonder if it's just too warm for them just now?

Oliver and the Spice Girls are spending most of the days at the moment in their shed under the hutch, even though they have free range. They're coming out about 7 - 8pm to play. Wonder if it's just too warm for them just now?
Mine came out around 8.00pm to play.
It has been muggy though:D

Back