• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

suppose I should introduce...

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Marina a six week old black rex, I was contacted by a distressed woman begging me too look after her rabbit when I said im not a boarding or a rescue she put the phone down...
odd I thought till I got home.... There was a small box on the drive so me suddenly putting the puzzle pieces together realise she must have already dumped the rabbit...
She was taken to the vet but they where closed so we drove up into stoke, to an emergenc vet, the head tilt I thought was EC was infact an inner ear infection... Pics later I have alot to sort

Marina a six week old black rex, I was contacted by a distressed woman begging me too look after her rabbit when I said im not a boarding or a rescue she put the phone down...
odd I thought till I got home.... There was a small box on the drive so me suddenly putting the puzzle pieces together realise she must have already dumped the rabbit...
She was taken to the vet but they where closed so we drove up into stoke, to an emergenc vet, the head tilt I thought was EC was infact an inner ear infection... Pics later I have alot to sort

Glad to hear its something more easily treated. How did the woman get your number if you;re not a rescue? Do you think its a friend of a friend or something? What are you going to do with the bun? Looking forward to the piccies later

I think shes got it from RU I have had 3 people contact me about lionhead rabbits, because the boys are up on the rehome site.
I dont know what to do with her at the moment shes staying here till she is better and than see where we stand x

Im too soft, saying that I didnt have a choice,
im removing my number and adress of the site in amin, not needing anymore rescue cases....
I have have rabbits out my ears at the moment, dont know how recues cope with all these buns theyre so demanding.

Back