• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie the model & Milly being adorable!

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
DSCF4246.jpg

DSCF4247.jpg

DSCF4255.jpg

DSCF4242.jpg

DSCF4259.jpg

DSCF4238.jpg

DSCF4237.jpg

DSCF4225.jpg

They're both adorable, the first couple of pictures could go on dissaproving rabbits lol. You're brave with Charlie so close to the wires!, Joejoe would have made a beeline and eaten it :shock::lol: Lovely photos :love:

They're both adorable, the first couple of pictures could go on dissaproving rabbits lol. You're brave with Charlie so close to the wires!, Joejoe would have made a beeline and eaten it :shock::lol: Lovely photos :love:

It's only the wire off my mouse, he is NOT trusted with anything I actually need :lol:
He lost my trust after eating the wire off a fan and a ds charger!

It's only the wire off my mouse, he is NOT trusted with anything I actually need :lol:
He lost my trust after eating the wire off a fan and a ds charger!

They're little tinkers aren't they?! Joejoe got into the front room when they used tolive indoors one day when we were at work and ate every single cable in the entire room - telly, aerial, wii - mains & sensor, dvd player, freeview box, 3 mains wires on the fish tank (all on!!) and a mobile phone charger - this was on top of previously getting the phone, another 2 mobile chargers, my hairdryer, ghd's and the hoover - it caused a big row with OH and now they live in the great outdoors...when they were back in for a few week earlier in the year after Joejoe had been ill, i vacced the kitchen and was watching him like a hawk with the wire but i literally bent over to pick something up and in that split second he took a bite out of it - it's a wonder he didn't kill himself - he is definitely safer in the garden :oops:

Lovely pics :love: Beano is a nightmare with wires!! Is that your room or do they have a room of their own?

Technically its my bedroom... But they rule it :lol:

:lol: Must be nice to have the buns around you a lot of the time though. Do you have your hamsters and bird in your room too? I have my rats and frogs and it's lovely to have the company when I'm in my room :love: Sorry for being nosey :oops:

:lol: Must be nice to have the buns around you a lot of the time though. Do you have your hamsters and bird in your room too? I have my rats and frogs and it's lovely to have the company when I'm in my room :love: Sorry for being nosey :oops:

It is nice... But Milly was loud from 5.30am-8am so I'm quite tired at the moment :lol:
Hamsters and bird are in here too yup :D And one of the cats sometimes comes in for cuddles. I love falling asleep listening to them all munching away

It is nice... But Milly was loud from 5.30am-8am so I'm quite tired at the moment :lol:
Hamsters and bird are in here too yup :D And one of the cats sometimes comes in for cuddles. I love falling asleep listening to them all munching away

Aww :love:

I love falling asleep to the sound of the rats general scampering around and the frogs singing :love: Well, not so much when the rats shred paper very loudly and squeal at eachother and the frogs all four trying to mate and making the loudest sounds possible from such tiny things :roll:

Aww :love:

I love falling asleep to the sound of the rats general scampering around and the frogs singing :love: Well, not so much when the rats shred paper very loudly and squeal at eachother and the frogs all four trying to mate and making the loudest sounds possible from such tiny things :roll:

My rats got removed from my bedroom when I had them coz the 4 of them were racing around all hyper constantly :lol:

Back