• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

um would bluebell be too big to get through this?

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
i am having to think about pet gates....AGAIN...i have a lindam wood and metal pressure mounted gate but cannot use it anywhere except across the hall before you get to the loo..which is the back door into the garden. When willow was alive we penned off the lounge in half with pen panels...and the half she and bertie were in contained the kitchen too..so it was perfect..the neighbours couldnt sleep with her rioting aorund with our kittens we had then....and theng et scared of the dark and bang her hooge frenchie back tottises till i got up and turned the light on for her to go back downstairs:oops: so the gate it was.

this time its bluebell being the wrecker...and also shes taken to napping upstairs which she wont be able to do once merlin and nikki are back in nikkis bedroom...

i have tried the staircase..but the extra handrail they put on the other wall is in the way of the pressure mountings height wise.

so i need a different gate......lol found this one...with a catflap...ideal. for our moggies...but at the moment im betting miss bigbum will still get through it....:lol:

i think i will email them and ask for catflap measurement...and measure how far she can squish...omg suppose shed get stuck!!:shock::oops::lol:

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=303&pf_id=57675

i would ideally like to block off the landing....so nikki and merlin have a bit of landing........the width is tricky...but they have wide gates..oh..plastic....hmm need wrought iron for bluebell and merlin!!

will measure width and see what gate would fit...also consider the open plan style kitchen doorway...bin and cupboard raiding buns a norty problem:lol:

Back