• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Inspired by Blackers my plants

hurricanhoney

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_0180.jpg

I have violas, lemon balm, chocolate mint, basil mint, more violas and calendulas.

IMG_0178-1.jpg

Alpine violas, more violas, parsley flat leaf and curly, pineapple mint, strawberries, lavender just coming into flower and rosemary.

IMG_0183-1.jpg

In the garden is viola, thyme (three varieties), chamomile, calendulas, marjorum, oregano, parsley two types again, dill, fennel, echinecea.

In my mini greenhouse is heartease violas from seed, chamomile, calendula from seed.

I also have 3 raspberries and a tayberry with some apple mint.

Can you see a theme here I have a problem with violas. I have just ordered some more :oops:

Looking great!

I have a viola addiction too, every time I go into a garden centre I feel compelled to buy one of each colour - they're so pretty, like little sweeties :oops:

Can I just ask....what is hiding behind the lavender :lol:...is it a rabbit made of carrots :lol:

Looking great!

I have a viola addiction too, every time I go into a garden centre I feel compelled to buy one of each colour - they're so pretty, like little sweeties :oops:

Can I just ask....what is hiding behind the lavender :lol:...is it a rabbit made of carrots :lol:

You've got it. There is also a bronze rabbit and a the strawberry are in a rabbit shaped container:lol: Glad I am not the only one who keeps buying violas.

The Violas are very pretty, I didn't know they could eat them, I have large pots of lavender around the sheds which they like to "trim":D

I need to get some planting done - I wonder if son really still wants his trampoline, the space would make a great veggie plot:lol:

The Violas are very pretty, I didn't know they could eat them, I have large pots of lavender around the sheds which they like to "trim":D

I need to get some planting done - I wonder if son really still wants his trampoline, the space would make a great veggie plot:lol:

I'm sure he wouldn't mind ;)

Wow - looks fab!

Our violas are scattered around the garden, apart from Blackberry's memorial ones (which the bunnies haven't been allowed to try yet, they are looking too pretty :lol:)

Chocolate mint????? I neeeed some!

Wow - looks fab!

Our violas are scattered around the garden, apart from Blackberry's memorial ones (which the bunnies haven't been allowed to try yet, they are looking too pretty :lol:)

Chocolate mint????? I neeeed some!

I've a bone to pick with you! After you saying you'd eaten two rolls of chocos and an aero lamb the other night, i was in the chemist the next morning and they had aero lambs on the counter so of course I HAD to have one, then i nipped in Tescos and saw those choccos and thought hmmm Blackberry&Co said they were nice so of course a couple of rolls of those fell in my basket too, and so did two more the next day...and the day after that too :roll::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
I've a bone to pick with you! After you saying you'd eaten two rolls of chocos and an aero lamb the other night, i was in the chemist the next morning and they had aero lambs on the counter so of course I HAD to have one, then i nipped in Tescos and saw those choccos and thought hmmm Blackberry&Co said they were nice so of course a couple of rolls of those fell in my basket too, and so did two more the next day...and the day after that too :roll::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry :oops:

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry :oops:

Lol. I'll let you off on account of them being so nomalicious, besides i'm pregnant so everyone just thinks the "bump" is large for how many weeks I am, it's probably all just a chocolate blubber with a teensy weensy baby hidden away in there somewhere :lol::lol::lol:

It looks lovely..... I've been wanting one of those carrot rabbits for a while now. :love::love:

Back