• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:'( U/d

Bunni_xx

Mama Doe
Rabbit in my local garden centre. Apparently a 2 ft hutch is big enough :cry: It was only £30 I could have saved it :cry:

Last edited:
I always think this when I see that a bun in the petshop's been sold....but then in a few days his space is filled again. Then they get sold and it just goes on and on and on and on...and on.:cry:

I know hun, it is difficult :(

But if you had saved, it, another would take its place...buying them just encourages the garden centre to restock.

I try not to dwell on the ones I can't help, it doesn't do anyone any good. hope you're ok x

It'll probably end up in a rescue anyway and hopefully find its way to a better life, still sad though when you;ve seen the actual bun :(

I know hun, it is difficult :(

But if you had saved, it, another would take its place...buying them just encourages the garden centre to restock.

I try not to dwell on the ones I can't help, it doesn't do anyone any good. hope you're ok x

I was actually in tears, I knew it would get replaced, but it was heartbreaking. They've only just started buying them in :cry: Luckily they only have 1

I was actually in tears, I knew it would get replaced, but it was heartbreaking. They've only just started buying them in :cry: Luckily they only have 1

I cried in a petshop the other day on seeing hamster cages that were barely bigger than ice cream tubs *sigh* Usually I just dash in and out, and avoid looking at anything except what I need to buy.

Wow never seen one that small in a pet shop before, was it a hutch or a plastic cage?

MY STEP-DAD ALMOST GOT IT FOR ME :shock: I'm shocked he had the willpower to resist, but we don't have big enough accomodation for 3 :cry:

Can you write a complaint and add RSPCA accommodation info or the hutch is not enough info?

Back