• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

please send my little girl some vibes for wednesday :0(

shell1805

Mama Doe
just got back from the vets about bella's weepy eye, the ulceration has definately gone and there is no conjunctivitus there so the vet feels it is something to do with her teeth or tear duct. both possible out comes need the vet to be able to look at all bella's teeth....

so on wednesday my little girl is being put under 1)to have her teeth looked at 2)to have an xray done if they feel she has an absess/underline infection surrounding her teeth 3)to flush out her tear duct if thats what they feel the issue is.

:cry: to say im freaking out is an understatement. i know alot of buns need to be put under regularly for numerous reasons, and i have so much respect for the owners being able to go through the worry time and time again, but i just dont know what i will do if she doesnt come round or is unable to get her gut moving and goes into stasis :cry:

please please please guys, send my baby girl some vibes :cry:

006-22.jpg

xxxx

Last edited:
Sending lots and lots of vibes for Wednesday, it's always a terrifying time when they have to have a GA but there's been big advances in anaestethising (knocking out :oops:) buns so it's a lot safer now than it used to be years ago. I'm sure Bella will be back to normal in no time.

thanks for all the vibes guys, im sure im gonna be in a worse state than she is :oops:
the vet really didnt want to put her under but feesl she has no choice now as her eye isnt getting better. i did tell her my other theory.... bella's eye weeps more if i have flowers in the front room :? i thought it was a wacky idea for that to be the cause but the vets said it could be an irritant to her, but still she feels we need to look at her teeth sooner rather than later to discount teeth issues :(

:cry: i never deal well with stressful issues :oops: and keep assuming the worse :cry:

Back