• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am currently...

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
... on a lunch break from fitting a mesh door in the buns shed!! :D We've had some problems so far, the lock on the solid door is too big so can't lock when the mesh door is closed. :? So the mesh door will have to be clipped open on the inside during the night/whenever the solid door needs to be shut, in winter we can take the mesh door frame off as it won't be needed, will this be ok? So far we have wood attached to the door and have a couple of bits of wood cut for the mesh frame, my parents have just had to go out for a bit so we will carry on later as soon as possible. The door is huge so I'm hoping it will keep the buns cooler. There will be pics once done :wave:

Sorry, I thought it would be difficult to understand :oops: I'm just waiting for batteries to charge for the camera, with the mesh door closed you can't shut the solid door over it as the lock on the solid door is too big so I'll have to have the mesh door open and attached to the inside of the shed whilst the solid door is shut at night, that any better?? We have just made the wooden frame for the mesh door, just finishing it off. x

Sorry, I thought it would be difficult to understand :oops: I'm just waiting for batteries to charge for the camera, with the mesh door closed you can't shut the solid door over it as the lock on the solid door is too big so I'll have to have the mesh door open and attached to the inside of the shed whilst the solid door is shut at night, that any better?? We have just made the wooden frame for the mesh door, just finishing it off. x

I think i know what you mean - the lock sticks out on the inside of the main door so it won't close because the mesh door is right behind it??

Look forward to seeing the piccies :wave:

I think i know what you mean - the lock sticks out on the inside of the main door so it won't close because the mesh door is right behind it??

Look forward to seeing the piccies :wave:

Yes that's it :wave:

Pics tomorrow, the rest of the mesh is being put on and the mesh door frame will be put on tomorrow, it's raining heavily so the buns are in their shed sleeping. I am supervising the mesh adding at the moment ;)

Back