• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please, help a Dutch rescue!

Dollie

Warren Scout
Hi everybun :wave:

I work at a rescue over here in the Netherlands and we could REALLY use some votes!! If we can get into third place, we win a €1000,- cheque for the rescue! (€2000,- for second and €3000,- for first!)

It's all in Dutch, I know, but could you please be so kind to vote?

How to vote:

1. Go to http://positief.dongenergy.nl/initiatieven/groningen/stichting-knaagdierencentrum-aa-and-hunze

2. Press the RED button.

Vastleggen%20in%20volledig%20scherm%207-5-2011%20124112.bmp.jpg

3. Fill in your name and email, tick the box and press the RED button again.

Vastleggen%20in%20volledig%20scherm%207-5-2011%20124300.bmp.jpg

4. Please check your email and click on the link (Bevestig je stem) to confirm. (Check your spam folder if you haven't received anything.)

Vastleggen%20in%20volledig%20scherm%207-5-2011%20124654.bmp.jpg

I know this probably seems really weird, but we really really really need this money, we could help so many animals!

783__320x240_matthijs-3.jpg

From the bottom of my heart and of course from all the animals: THANK YOU!

The google translate page from Dutch to English is poor, but I gather you are a rescue that neuters and rehomes rabbits?
sue:wave:

The google translate page from Dutch to English is poor, but I gather you are a rescue that neuters and rehomes rabbits?
sue:wave:

Hahaha, "ram" is Dutch for buck! :lol: Yes, we neuter and rehome rabbits. We also have gineapigs, hamsters, chinchilla's, rats, gerbils.. You name it. But we mainly rehome rabbits. I think we have about 70 now.

www.opvangaaenhunze.nl

just voted for you. perhaps you could write something for bunny mad magazine..even just a lettter which would let readers know about what you do.

just voted for you. perhaps you could write something for bunny mad magazine..even just a lettter which would let readers know about what you do.

Thank you!!! :D I'll do that!

(My copy is finally on its way by the way (via The Hay Experts), I heard Pip is in it too..)

yep pip has his picture in it! i haven't got around to using his picture on my gifts yet as been so busy. i did want to put him on afront cover of my mag but sadly it didn't fit how i needed it.

yep pip has his picture in it! i haven't got around to using his picture on my gifts yet as been so busy. i did want to put him on afront cover of my mag but sadly it didn't fit how i needed it.

Ahww.. Would have loved to see her on the cover. Can't wait till my copy arrives! :D

Back