• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Second Hand Kernow Hutch on Ebay - Bracknell Area

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
These don't come up very often - a 5ft double storey Kernow hutch. These hutches are great.

I have umpty several of these, including one this size.

Possibly a bargain for someone in the area. Kernow hutches all dismantle over and over so provided it's not been changed in anyway, you should be able to collect in a small van.

Good luck if anyone ends up bidding - I love Kernow hutches :) My one this size is about 6 years old and was second hand when I got it about a year ago and is as good as new following a lick of paint and some new lino.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/large-rabbit-guinea-pig-hutch-run-and-many-extras-/300554184941?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Small_Animals&hash=item45fa6ce8ed

They have also included a great amount of information about rabbits' needs. Only wish we lived closer. :(

They have also included a great amount of information about rabbits' needs. Only wish we lived closer. :(

Yes they have Ali haven't they. Apparently they had rescued their bunnies previously so they know what it takes to do things properly. Good on them for putting in the time and effort to inform others.

Hope they do well with their auction. This hutch would normally be about £300+ new.

Back