• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Impressed!

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
With the companion care vets in my p@h... The vet we saw was great with the fluffs! Took them for thier VHD jab and they use lapinject, unlike my 'usual' vets! Plus they open on a sunday too! WIN!

I start work at a Companion Care today :D
I have been taking my buns there since I first got them a couple of years ago and the vet at my usual clinic is fab with rabbits! Also the head nurse there has a masters in rabbit behaviour and is rabbit mad too!!

I know Companion Care do get a bad rep because they are in P@H but they are a totally different company... Of course some will be bad but not all are.
I can't tell you the number of times me and the head nurse have fought with the staff over the rabbits and sawdust issue (along with many others!!!)

They've been treating Bailey (our chinese hammy) and I'm quite impressed so far too. I might be interrogating them about all things bunny next time I go to see what they know.

The vet I saw for their myxi I wasn't that impressed with, he seemed in a rush. But the girl the other day was great.. It's the bonus of being open on a sunday and late evenings (until 7) which I like because after 6 at the other vets it means an out of hours charge!

Back