• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Been a busy bee today but........

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Been busy spring cleaning Babs and Geoffs run including potting lots of new plants, but how have I missed the fact that there is a 2 inch piece of door without any paint on :shock: Its been like that since october :roll: :lol::lol:

P5060041.jpg

P5060042.jpg

P5060043.jpg

I have just finished painting the new playhouse before its put up, I better go back and check I haven't missed a huge piece out of that two :roll: :lol:

I'm not going to reply to this one in case you try to make me look like a loon again. ;):lol:

Its changed a lot indoors. When you visited we had Eddie and Elwood still :(

But at least this time you will get lots of Dave snuggles and he definitely goes mad for crunchies :lol:

Well, the unpainted stripe matches the hutch! :lol: looks very swush, lucky bunnies :love:

I especially love the roof, great idea.

Its changed a lot indoors. When you visited we had Eddie and Elwood still :(

But at least this time you will get lots of Dave snuggles and he definitely goes mad for crunchies :lol:

I know Eddie and Elwood were sooo cute. I remember Elwood trying to scratch his ear with his stump cause I made it itchy :love::love: it's soo sad that they are gone.

Dave is awesome I want loads of Dave cuddle :love::love::love:

Back