• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

snowball, you is in BIG troubles!

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
dear sir snowball
i would like to take the opportunity to inform you that you are in lots and lots of trouble!
mummy shall be withholding all snuggles (for all of 5 minutes before that cute face wins me over) until you apologise!!!!

i did not appreciate the fact that you calmly walked into the hall, chose my favourite pair of shoes and peed in them. i also did not appreciate the fact that you then went on to nibble the buckle rendering them useless to me. it made me very sad!
they were my favourite pair in the whole world. indeed, every time i have worn that particular pair of shoes i have had many appreciative wolf-whistles from members of the opposite sex. it saddens me greatly that you have taken these shoes away from me.

since i am already writing this letter, i would also like to inform you that you are to immediately get out of cahoots with my son!!!
i do not like you being a team and causing mischief together, it is simply not cool.
take this morning for example. it was simply not acceptable for you to distract me with your cuteness, leaving ample opportunity for my son to sneak into the bathroom and fall down the toilet.
equally, it did not please me to find out that the 2 of you had sneaked into the kitchen early this afternoon and begun to raid the cupboards together. this behaviour must stop

i am sure that now that i have brought these matters to your attention, you will take swift action to remedy the matter
(either licks or headbutts will be accepted as an apology)

regards
mum

;):lol:

:lol::lol:

Can you get the buckle repaired ?

Sunshine loves/attacks shoes. did you see the pic I put on ages ago of him attacking a pair of leopard print stilettos.

He has just had a go at James doc martens. Well I have told James never to put them in the bedroom, if they get nibbled not my fault.

Hope Lucas was not freaked out by the toilet incident.

:lol::lol:

Can you get the buckle repaired ?

Sunshine loves/attacks shoes. did you see the pic I put on ages ago of him attacking a pair of leopard print stilettos.

He has just had a go at James doc martens. Well I have told James never to put them in the bedroom, if they get nibbled not my fault.

Hope Lucas was not freaked out by the toilet incident.

he bit it right off, so i haven't a chance :lol:

i think i did yeah, what a cutie :love:
lol, sounds like it's totally the OH's fault :D

nah, he's got thick skin has my lucas, he found it funny :roll:

I think I was as angry as you are, when bella bite a hole in my Valentino Rossi hoodie. It is still waiting for me to build the courage up to get the needle and thread out:(

I think I was as angry as you are, when bella bite a hole in my Valentino Rossi hoodie. It is still waiting for me to build the courage up to get the needle and thread out:(

oh no :( i like rossi too (are you shocked that i actually know who valentino rossi is ;)) how badly did she chew it?

snowball's worst (or best in his books) moment still has to be when he destroyed some very expensive lingerie from ann summers :(:lol:

oh no :( i like rossi too (are you shocked that i actually know who valentino rossi is ;)) how badly did she chew it?

snowball's worst (or best in his books) moment still has to be when he destroyed some very expensive lingerie from ann summers :(:lol:

there is a bite size hole under the 46 on the front:roll: why couldn't it have been on the arm, like all the rest of my hoodies she chews:roll:

I can totally sympathise with two of your issues snowball's mum. Millie chewed through a beautiful new Joules coat I had plucked up the courage to buy Amy my 3 yo.

Like Lucas, Amy and the buns are a dangerous combination. She is either feeding them her banana, apple ( by biting bits off forthem) or and other tasty fruit she might be eating. Also she will sneak the odd handful of pellets out of the feed bin when she thinks my back is turned!!!

You have my sympathies although I am sure, like me you wouldn't change them for the world!!

Haha, bless. I can totally sympathise.
Buckley is gunning to be the next Jimmy Choo but of ballet shoes. He "customized" the pair of pointe shoes I kept as a souvenir from when I danced with the English National Ballet.
The principle dancers had signed them and everything :roll:

I suppose it's my fault for leaving them accessible even though I thought I had bunny proofed that area of my room...

:lol: What a naughty pair! I totally get you about the shoe's though. I put on my favourite pair of flip flops the other day (they were a very nice black pair with sequines and suitable for most occasions) and thought mmm they are a bit loose, anyway, got half way down the road and the strap completely snapped. On closer inspection they had been nibbled right through all bar 1 thread! I was not ammused :roll: My son Oscar also likes to partner up with Buster, most of the food on his high chair tray ends up in Busters stomach :roll: and Oscar just loves opening the cupboards and watching Buster crash around in them looking for food :lol: Its more annoying when he posts things through the baby gate for Buster or Lola to chew (although Lola is my little angel, she doesnt chew anything) Its hard to rabbit proof with a 1 yr old to say the least!

bunnys and kids eh, they are little terrors, good job we love em :D

these stories you have all shared have made me laugh haha.
a joule coat? ouchies! bet you were far from impressed that day lol

those sound like some very special ballet shoes, i think i might have cried :oops:

shelley, how did you manage with a broken shoe, did you hop home? :lol::lol:

lol happysaz, i had forgiven him even before i wrote it, he was snuggling with me as i typed :lol: was just a bit of fun :D

Ha, every year for the last 4 years I have had to buy my friend valentino Rossi stuff, so far she has had the wallet, mouse pad, t shirt, sweat shirt, her dog is also called rossi :wave:

bunnys and kids eh, they are little terrors, good job we love em :D

these stories you have all shared have made me laugh haha.
a joule coat? ouchies! bet you were far from impressed that day lol

those sound like some very special ballet shoes, i think i might have cried :oops:

shelley, how did you manage with a broken shoe, did you hop home? :lol::lol:

lol happysaz, i had forgiven him even before i wrote it, he was snuggling with me as i typed :lol: was just a bit of fun :D

I tried to limit embaressment but acting like my shoe wasnt broken to begin with but it was just so obvious :roll::lol: luckily i wasnt too far from home so i headed back home to change them the OH ripped me for it all day :lol: I really am up against it with the men in this house :lol:

Hahaha :lol::lol:
Sox has nibbled holes through the sleeves of like every hoodie I own :roll: and through the bottom of my jeans. And he likes to untie my shoelaces and chew the aglets off of them. :lol: and now my little brother knows that untying my shoelaces annoys me he does it all the time :evil:
But ya gotta love 'em :love:

:lol::lol: love it!

i had a nightmare before christmas bag that my daughter bought me 2 xmases ago and is as good as new....well was till i went out...bluebells mullered it..straps...sides...pocket....bottom of it....and so my mum felt sorry..got me a small bag reduced to £7....not NBX tho:(

i used it once.....i have to hide the holes in that one when she goes with me to the vets or town to buy up the £1 shop:lol: she says...one bag she didnt chew...no mum of course not:oops::oops::lol:

she had my special loungefly cat tote bag too......and oh yes....everything!!!:shock:

being a frenchie shes as destructive as merlin the destroyer of goods:lol:

my first house bun used to see we had visitors...shed go out into the hallway and inspect everyones shoes...the visitors we didnt like...shed poo..heaps right down to the toes..or chew off laces..usually both:oops:

bertie if someones there he doesnt like or has disturbed him from his nap...he will try and pee next to where theyre standing:oops:..or as they move to leave..he tries to pee on their foot but ends up peeing on the floor anyway:lol:

nothing is bunproof is it...and why only your favourite or rare or most expensive thing you own is their preference!!

Back