• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats everybuns rabbits at today?

MichelleGsPets

Alpha Buck
Dexter and Marley are nomming on some hay and Coopers on the bed with me, we are watching friends and hes hopping all along the bed and keeps coming up and grooming my face :p

I'm considering seperating him from Marley and Dexter but unsure yet.

Mae and Sebastian are waiting for thier very VERY kind Aunty Carly to drop some hay off. We've almost run out and Carly S has offered me some of hers :love:

Jacob has mainly been digging a BIG hole in the garden under my old kitchen unit, which is waiting to be broken up and Bella has been playing with the boxes my new units came in.

Pickles is in my room nomming the sample pack of Orchard grass I bought fom the hay experts. No, wait, he's stopped and is grooming himself now. :love:

Mine two have been getting used to my friends Rough Collie who spent most of the day with us while her mum was attending a birthday party. I cordoned off the area around the rabbits hutches and enclosures with puppy panels so she couldn't get too close. She was interested but pretty good. I made some sight shields with blankets so they could hide from the dog but they chose to come out where they could keep an eye on her!

My 2 have been in the garden all day.Then we discovered why the pond pump keeps tripping out...Teefs!!!
The other 2 are waiting for a clean house, but Im on here!!

Back