• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trixie and Skittle

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
for Julie and Jenny

Trixie and Skittle who will be in their new home early next week:D

skittletrixie.jpg

Last edited:
They look great ..................we are so looking forward to them :wave::wave::wave::wave::D:D:D

:love:

Bless them, they are boooootiful :love:

T&S: you are very lucky bunnies. Your new mummy & daddy are very dedicated & kind people who will give you a wonderful life and lots of free ranging time in lovely little garden :D:D:D They have had a special run custom made with hideyhole bits & covered ends so that you can still play & stretch your legs when it's raining :D I do believe they have also been out & bought a new carriage in which to take you to your new home :love:

Roll in Wednesday......

Trixie and Skittle will be "coming home".:wave::love:

Aaaaaahhhhhh cant wait.

:D:D:D:D:D

Big thanks to Jen and Jill

T&S have left the building! :D

They are now on the final leg of their journey and en route to their new home :D

I have explained to Julie that she is a neglectful owner until we have pics of them :lol::lol:

They are in their new home

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Hello,

Skiittle was out the basket first and straight into the hay tub !!

Trixie was out a little after, because she had enough hay in the basket to nibble on until............... "hummmmmmmmmmmmmm Skittles got something else to eat"...... so out she gets....... "hey thats not fair"........................ and pinches it off him !!!

So he was nibble fed through the bars so he got his own share- he seems to like that !!!

Needless to say they are looking happy.... exploriing the new set up and Skittle is right now flopppppped out looking exhausted after " such a tiring evening"

It dusk now and the outside light is on so we can watch them !!

I must go and get our tea ready...........

:wave::wave::wave::wave:

Hello,

Skiittle was out the basket first and straight into the hay tub !!

Trixie was out a little after, because she had enough hay in the basket to nibble on until............... "hummmmmmmmmmmmmm Skittles got something else to eat"...... so out she gets....... "hey thats not fair"........................ and pinches it off him !!!

So he was nibble fed through the bars so he got his own share- he seems to like that !!!

Needless to say they are looking happy.... exploriing the new set up and Skittle is right now flopppppped out looking exhausted after " such a tiring evening"

It dusk now and the outside light is on so we can watch them !!

I must go and get our tea ready...........

Awwwwww :love:

Great news Julie. So pleased that they're settling in ok :D

Have they been to the loo yet?

We watched Trixie "go" - not awfully ladylike for her :oops: but she has - Skittle likes the back of the hidey holes so I cant quite see in there as yet.:)roll:

Skittle has not been upstairs in the actual hutch as yet although madam has...... she bounds up there really quickly and crash lands on the way down - they are fascinating fun.

They have both drunk water from the bowl and both eaten - it appears that Madam likes fresh best and Sir prefers dried, hand fed through the bars at a really slow snails pace !!

:D:D:D:wave:

was nice to meet you Julie and thank you so much for your gifts for the bunnies
Glad to hear they have settled and look forward to pics:D

Bless them :lol: It sounds like they will have you well trained in no time at all :lol::lol:

Are you litter training them (or trying to)? I'd be interested to hear how they get on if so :wave:

Hope you (& they) manage to get some sleep after all the excitement & you can bring yourself to go to work tomorrow :)

Looking forward to lots of piccies ;)

Thank you again for giving them a wonderful home. I hope they bring you hours of entertainment :love:

:wave:

Had an update from Julie this am:

Ohhhhh they are the sweetest bunnies....

I gave them a nibble snack at half eleven..... and then I thought their
run was a bit dark so I go the solar lights that I have in the garden and lined
them up so they have some light !!! It was in case they wanted to read in bed....

They had left lots of golden nuggets this morning :D

Have hand fed them both this morning - both the same amount.

Skittle loves dried carrot tops :D I have hidden some pellets in their hay basket so they have to search for them.

I got up and half five to see them and then went back to bed !!

They both come to the cage front and are so gentle.

They were both in the possible litter washing up bowl when I left so its either a nice bed or a communal toilet!

:love::love::love::love::love:

Back