• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starbuck's Crocodile Shoes

I can't hear the music:cry: I think it's my laptop, but I wanted to say how handsome Starbuck :love:

Oh sorry about that, I hope I set it up ok? Its just him cleaning himself with Crocodile Shoes on in the background :oops:

I cant help but laugh at the bit that says "I'm an old man in a young man's shoes" ..... which seems to be Starbuck all over! :lol:

Thank you Sue :wave::D

I have Kate's pair Coco and Kitty with me at the moment :D .
Coco is the black bunny we share because we couldn't rehome him so he spends part of his time with me and the black bunny in my avatar was my bridge bun Sooty. We also had another(bridge) black bun called Chocolate.

There's just something about black bunnies...:love::D
(but of course Muesli is cute too:love:)

sue:wave:

I have Kate's pair Coco and Kitty with me at the moment :D .
Coco is the black bunny we share because we couldn't rehome him so he spends part of his time with me and the black bunny in my avatar was my bridge bun Sooty. We also had another(bridge) black bun called Chocolate.

There's just something about black bunnies...:love::D
(but of course Muesli is cute too:love:)

sue:wave:

Awww sweet :D. I love black bunnies too - Starbuck is such a sweetie pie (though I am very biased) :lol:

Back