• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does someone want to come build me this!!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
:shock: this would be perfect in my room! give or take the width

cubecage.jpg

oo man I wish I would make things like that!!

if its someones cage on here its amazing!! how did you do it!!

It's made out of storage cubes, which are wire squares, and you cable tie them together. It's pretty easy even if you aren't great at DIY :)

It's made out of storage cubes, which are wire squares, and you cable tie them together. It's pretty easy even if you aren't great at DIY :)

how are the shelves attached, they made out of MDF?

Are they really solid! like don't bend or dip

:shock: this would be perfect in my room! give or take the width

cubecage.jpg

oo man I wish I would make things like that!!

if its someones cage on here its amazing!! how did you do it!!

I love this! and how cute is the little rabbit in the bottom right hand corner :love:

If you just have the cubes without wood supports, they bend where they connect, but with support they are fine.

Like this, my 3.5kg bunny on 2x2 cubes (sorry its so huge)
SAM_0769.jpg

I put a carrier under mine to help support it and give them a hidey-hole and that solves the problem :)

They are great, only thing I would say that without an attached run or free-range all day I dont think 3x2 cubes would be long enough.... my cubes are 14inches, so 3 cubes is 3.5ft I think. Would be fine as a base though :)

If you just have the cubes without wood supports, they bend where they connect, but with support they are fine.

Like this, my 3.5kg bunny on 2x2 cubes (sorry its so huge)
SAM_0769.jpg

I put a carrier under mine to help support it and give them a hidey-hole and that solves the problem :)

They are great, only thing I would say that without an attached run or free-range all day I dont think 3x2 cubes would be long enough.... my cubes are 14inches, so 3 cubes is 3.5ft I think. Would be fine as a base though :)

ooo i duno you could get different sizes :/ im so torn between crate and cubes! create would be easier! and less fiddly but cubes cos you can go higher etc!

the only thing that is swaying me more towards crate is the fact they will have alot of free ranging time!

Back