• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A quick Starfish update. Pics added as ordered by Honeybunny and....

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I was watching Floppy, Millie and SF out in the run today. I was upset because the original pair were having a grooming session and Starfish was on her own.

I looked out ten mins later and the three of them were grooming each other and have been doing so for about half an hour. Even more amazing is the fact that Floppy has moved away and the girls have stayed snuggled in the corner. Yippee! I think this bond is cemented.:love::love:

Last edited:
Great news ... we NEED piccies. I'm supposed to be abstaining from the Forum this weekend but I will lurk hopefully in expectation of Starfish's new look.

Ok, ok, ok, I get the message! Suppsed to be packing to go to Manchester for the weekend but you guys shout louder then OH:lol::lol::lol:.

The girls, they were no longer side by side but still pretty chilled!

MillieSF.JPG

Trio.JPG

Trio3.JPG

Oh, and I know young kids and rabbits can be a dodgy mix but after a year of training, I let Amy and Starfish get to know each other.

AmySF.JPG

Amy learning the joy of a bunny kiss!

AmySFkiss.JPG

What gorgeous buns. :love: And Amy is so cute, and obviously loves the buns; she will clearly grow up to be an RU-er! :D

Back