• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just gone out and bought 10 Ice Pods.

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
In preparation for the warm weather (we're supposed to be very hot tomorrow).

Nothing like bulk buying! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: You are so organised!

We've got rain, rain, rain scheduled for the next 4 days, but I dont mind the garden needs a water.

Wish we could have some rain. We need next years hay to grow.

We are supposed t have winds from the Sahara Desert according to dad. Our thunder storms will arrive on Sunday but dad said tomorrow we might hit 30. :shock:

We are supposed t have winds from the Sahara Desert according to dad. Our thunder storms will arrive on Sunday but dad said tomorrow we might hit 30. :shock:

Crikey :shock: In that case the ice pods sound v.v. good idea. I might stock up on some for summer now actually.

Did you get them online? If so, where from? :wave:

Pets at home (looking for the cheapest option for me- I can't afford to have principles :lol:).

I reserved them online and then just popped to the store to pick them up. Worked a treat :D

:shock:

Seriously? Thats immense weather changes!

Pets at home (looking for the cheapest option for me- I can't afford to have principles :lol:).

I reserved them online and then just popped to the store to pick them up. Worked a treat :D

Ok cool, I will have a look about. I think I might have seen them on the Hay Experts or Bunny Bazaar, wonder how they compare price wise.

Thank you Sky-O :wave::)

You're welcome. There were some other cheap ones around, but obviously delivery takes a few days, but if you're not having hot weather at the mo then a delay doesn't matter. Think I saw some on Amazon too.

You're welcome. There were some other cheap ones around, but obviously delivery takes a few days, but if you're not having hot weather at the mo then a delay doesn't matter. Think I saw some on Amazon too.

Oh yeah Amazon's a good shout, thanks for that :wave: Will have a nose around.

*begins to gather bunnies, piggies and toothbrush to head off to live with sky-o*.....
:lol:

:lol: the important things.

I'm afraid that I can likely only offer you a substandard hutch, but if you're happy, I'm happy. :thumb:

:lol: the important things.

I'm afraid that I can likely only offer you a substandard hutch, but if you're happy, I'm happy. :thumb:

yeah, i'll doss down anywhere - just make sure the furries have plenty of room;)

Well I hope yours get good use. My two aren't quite aware it's designed to cool them down and so don't go anywhere near it. Well, only to have a sniff and a dig and then wander off. :roll::lol:

But I took your advice about the silver thingys. I got 3 car sunshades and have 2 fixed to the roof!!! They're excellent :wave::thumb:

Back