• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harrassing customers....

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
... I just "grabbed" a lady looking at some of the (not very good) hutches at my local farm suppliers (they don't sell live animals). They kindly display posters for Honeybunnies & also allow me to leave a pouch hanging up with leaflets in next to the rabbit food section :) anyway.... I said to the lady (their customer) "Oh, are you thinking of getting a rabbit or piggie?" She replied & said "yes I am actually, a couple of guinea pigs". Well to cut a long story short I thrust one of our leaflets into her hand, put on my best smiley face & asked her to get in touch, explained the benefits of getting a piggie from a rescue etc etc. Turns out she'd contacted Happy Hutch and they had advised her to get a 6ft hutch :thumb: & so she'd already ordered one :D She also knew about bringing them in over the winter :D

She was visiting the store to see if they had any piggies. I confirmed that there were no other pet suppliers in Market Harborough :D

Hope she calls Jill :D

Last edited:
Well nothing ventured nothing gained and all that :lol:

I also had a word with the manager-ess of the store (Welland Valley Feeds in case anyone is interested) & asked if they would look into stocking more of the naturals range treats. I did a similar re. SS pellets & the next week they were on the shelf :shock::D

That's good news, I hope Jill gets a call. :D I'm very impressed with Happy Hutch advising the biggest size too. :thumb:

Last edited:
*gulp* I've used the word too twice in one sentence and you've gone and quoted me. I'm going to die. :oops: :lol:

Jen she called me..said she had spoken to the lady who runs the rescue:lol:
She may well adopt a pair from us..but the pair I have in mind are being neutered next week..she isn't too worried about waiting as going on hols the week after

So well done!

She may well adopt a pair from us..but the pair I have in mind are being neutered next week..she isn't too worried about waiting as going on hols the week after

So well done!

wow that's great news! :D Well done Jen :thumb:

So well done!

:lol: I guess she got a bit confused!! Chuffed to bits that she called though :D:D

I think i can hear the grammar police in the distance.

:lol::lol::lol: If I'm lucky, I'll get off with a caution.

I'm so pleased the lady's already rung. :thumb: Lol at the 'lady who runs the rescue' part. :lol::lol:

Back